PDA

View Full Version : AIII in General stream

Raj
14-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Dear All,

I am a licenciate holder both in Life and General. Would like to go for AIII in General stream. Kindly advise me how it is.

Thanks
Raj

Policy_expert
14-06-2009, 06:13 PM
One who has passed Licentiate examination with Life branch subjects has to enroll for the Life branch subjects of Associateship course. However the candidates who has passed Licentiate examination with “General” branch subjects has the option to choose either Fire, Marine, Miscellaneous and General branch of subjects at Associateship course.

So you need to pass licentiate examination of general stream also.

All the best!

Expert
15-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Dear All,

I am a licenciate holder both in Life and General. Would like to go for AIII in General stream. Kindly advise me how it is.

Thanks
Raj

Best way to find out is to checkout yourself. Go to III Institute in your city and check out the study material and last years papers and then decide.

Master
18-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Dear All,

Thanks
Raj

Raj - It is not clear from your question what exactly you are looking? If you are looking from Job side or knowledge wise both ways AIII is good.