PDA

View Full Version : Scope of the ACII course

Sachin_Mittal
14-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Hi All

I have done FIII from india and wanted to know that what are the opportunities available in india if I enroll for CII .
Also if somebody could guide me that how easy it would be for me to do ACII because I guess FIII's are been given certain exemptions in ACII papers.

Please help

Regards,
Sachin

Policy_expert
14-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi All

I have done FIII from india and wanted to know that what are the opportunities available in india if I enroll for CII .
Also if somebody could guide me that how easy it would be for me to do ACII because I guess FIII's are been given certain exemptions in ACII papers.

Please help

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,

I am FIII and have completed ACII.

CII course is highly recognised in Indian market. Being a FIII you would get 7 exemptions in papers. The sylabus is of high quality. I would suggest you to log on to www.insuranceinstituteofindia.com and check the new scheme of arrangement between CII and III.

It will surely clearify your doubt.

All the best!
PExpert

Master
15-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi All

Please help

Regards,
Sachin

Its there on CII website (cii.co.uk) details of exepmtions available at III web site.