PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining LIC policies online

harry1976
24-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I am having 2 LIC policies one is Jeevan Anand and another is Money Back (I don't remember the name :-( ). As my job is in marketing, so I just want to maintain above policies online with LIC. Could you please tell me the complete procedure in layman way?

Thanks,
Harry

Master
24-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi Anil,

You can register your life insurance policies from LIC of India at the LIC's official website ttp://www.licindia.com.
Simply register as new user - your policy online by creating a enter user ID and password and submit. Thanit will ask about your personal details > Submit. Policy enrollment Page will appear here enter your policy no, premium and name of the life assured and click enrol your policies button.

You are done now.

CONFUSED
25-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Beware of some other portals, as different people have created website look like LIC sites to get your personal details.

PolicyWala
30-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi Guys,

I am having 2 LIC policies one is Jeevan Anand and another is Money Back (I don't remember the name :-( ). As my job is in marketing, so I just want to maintain above policies online with LIC. Could you please tell me the complete procedure in layman way?

Thanks,
Harry
Just to add - (As per licindia.com)

Which policies are eligible for payment of premiums through this facility?

Policies which are being serviced in networked branches, or those policies which can be accessed through our MAN (Metro Area Network) or WAN (Wide Area Network).
Policies which are of ordinary mode of payment ie. Yearly (Yly), Half-yearly (Yly) or Quarterly (Qly).
Policies with mode of payments such as single premium, ordinary monthly (Mly) and Salary savings scheme (SSS) are not available for this facility.
Policies should reflect in-force policy status. Lapsed policies or policies due for revival are not valid.