PDA

View Full Version : Online receipt of lic premium, paid offline

nimit
16-08-2009, 09:28 AM
I have paid premium of my LIC policy in sept, but I have lost the receipt can I get that online?

Please help guys.

PolicyWala
16-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Online payment is very good option to pay your LIC premium. You can open E-portal account under www.licindia.com where you can registered your policies by which you can see your policy details(Nomination, Address, Plan, Term, Next Due Date, Maturity Date etc.) change of address (if you authorised any one policy of your servicing branch) & also pay your premium online & many more.
If you are paying premium online through www.licindia.com then only under your account e-receipt is get generated & it will get stored under your account.

Master
16-08-2009, 02:34 PM
After enrolling policies under enrollment option. The policies needs to be validated by branch office, For this you have to sent the pdf printout letter to your branch duly signed by you. Alternatively you may inform your agent.

nimit
20-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanx friends,
But I would like to know that even if you have paid premium hard cash, would you can still view your receipt on line by enrolling your policies or not.
I was able to get duplicate receipt last day.

thanx again
Nimit

pawan
22-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Have you lost your Receipt?
You can visit or write to your branch and get a premium paid certificate for thr particular financial year. That can be submitted to your IT Authorities.

If you have registered on LIC portal, you can pay premiums online and take a print out of Premium paid Certificate.

CONFUSED
22-08-2009, 09:35 AM
After enrolling policies under enrollment option. The policies needs to be validated by branch office. You have to sent the pdf form printout to your branch duly signed by you.

boolseye
02-01-2013, 11:26 AM
You can get annual statement for the policies you paid for the current financial year.
You need to create an account. Enroll the policies in your account.

And then in your account on the right side of the menu click on "Premium Paid Statement".

After enrolling policies under enrollment option. The policies needs to be validated by branch office. You have to sent the pdf form printout to your branch duly signed by you.