PDA

View Full Version : Travel Insurance for 8 Months

nimit
17-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Hi All,

I am going to USA for long term. The trip would be for 8 months (may extend another one month) please guide me to the insurance company and the policy single trip or annual policy, which would be beneficial as per the above period and coverage.

Expert
17-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi All,

I am going to USA for long term. The trip would be for 8 months (may extend another one month) please guide me to the insurance company and the policy single trip or annual policy, which would be beneficial as per the above period and coverage.
Sorry Nimit, but none of the PSUs insurance policy suits your requirements. A person travelling abroad can be covered for a maximum period of 180 days under a single trip policy and 45 days at a time under annual multi trip policy.

Policy_expert
19-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi All,

Better take insurance policy from local provider in US. Its mandatory to have medical insurance in USA.