PDA

View Full Version : Everyone here at PW

Fresh
02-09-2009, 09:17 AM
I have been looking for a investment forum like this where people share knowledge and experiences in the investment.

Thanks to PW for maintaining this site and for his constant updates and answers.

Please let me know of any other websites to help get knowledge on the stock market way of investing. I am practically new and have just opened an A/c with ICICIDirect.com.

Policy_expert
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Welcome to PW. Please visit Shares, MF and other investment sections in the forum. There are posting related to good websites.
Please let us know if you won't find one.

PolicyWala
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I have been looking for a investment forum like this where people share knowledge and experiences in the investment.

Thanks to PW for maintaining this site and for his constant updates and answers.

Please let me know of any other websites to help get knowledge on the stock market way of investing. I am practically new and have just opened an A/c with ICICIDirect.com.
Welcome to PW. As suggest by Policy_expert do search the info required by you. Or post in the relevant forum we will try to answer your queries.

Fresh
03-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks for welcoming me. :thumb: