Thread: Cheapest Home Insurance for Flat

PolicyWala NewBie

Default Cheapest Home Insurance for Flat

Hi, I own two flats one in Delhi - Mayur Vihar and the another one in Noida. I livein the Mayur Vihar flat and same has been covered with Home Insurance. The Noida flat, I have given on rent, so I have asked my tenant to take home insurance. But he is not interested in buying insurance for home. Please suggest me cheapest Home Insurance to cover my interest in the noida flat.

thanks in advance

Go for Fire and Special Peril Policy. Its cheap and best. Cover building and contents - the charges would be 0.50 paise for fire and another 0.10 paise for earth quack.
    |Jargon Buster|Before you post, please read the FAQ and the sticky posts on the board you wish to use.|Blog|

PolicyWala NewBie

Thanks Rahul for answering my query. I am only looking for Fire Insurance. Can the price would be more cheap when we exclude the special peril part. And can I insure my tenants contents. I think I am not. Please solve my above queries also.

This is the name of the policy which covers fire and others perils. You cannot insure your tenant contents. But some of the contents would be yours for that you can take home insurance.

Hope now I have made all clear. If still you have any other quetion please ask.
    |Jargon Buster|Before you post, please read the FAQ and the sticky posts on the board you wish to use.|Blog|

PolicyWala NewBie

Thanks Rahul