Thread: ICICI Pru - ULIP Plan - Premium not paid for last one year?

PolicyWala NewBie

Question ICICI Pru - ULIP Plan - Premium not paid for last one year?

I have taken ICICI Pru - ULIP Plan. Due to some personal unavoidable reasons, I have not paid premium for my unit-linked insurance plan for last one year. How to check whether the above policy is lapsed or still in force? Can I revive the above policy? Or Can I get anything back from the ICICI Pru now?

ICICI Pru, I am not aware about. But in LIC you need to pay premium from three years, than only the surrender value is available. Your policy is lapsed or not only ICICI Pru would be able to tell you. Please contact there customer care.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I have taken ICICI Pru - ULIP Plan. Due to some personal unavoidable reasons, I have not paid premium for my unit-linked insurance plan for last one year. How to check whether the above policy is lapsed or still in force?
    If your policy is annual premium policy than chances are that the policy is not been lapsed. Pls call customer care and check with them.
    Can I revive the above policy?
    If the option is there in the policy (Pls call customer care and check with them). But you would have to pay some penalty for this.
    Or Can I get anything back from the ICICI Pru now?
    Pls call customer care and check with them. It very from policy to policy or read the terms and condition of the policy.
    |Jargon Buster|Before you post, please read the FAQ and the sticky posts on the board you wish to use.|Blog|