Thread: Which is the best mediclaim policy avaiable in India right now?

Default Which is the best mediclaim policy avaiable in India right now?

Hi All, I am looking to buy health insurance for myself and my family in total 5 persons. Which is the best mediclaim policy avaiable in India right now?

Thanks,

Sushant

There is no best Health Insurance Policy. Check the policy which suits your, profile and within you premium paying limits. For price and coverage please check price comparison sites.

Hope this will help.

PolicyWala NewBie

Quote Originally Posted by Sushant View Post
    Hi All, I am looking to buy health insurance for myself and my family in total 5 persons. Which is the best mediclaim policy avaiable in India right now?

Thanks,
    Sushant
    Go for Apollo GVK Health Insurance. They are having some good Health Insurance Policies for family. There plan Easy Health Exclusive also provide maternity coverage also. Link

Quote Originally Posted by RajS View Post
    Go for Apollo GVK Health Insurance. They are having some good Health Insurance Policies for family. There plan Easy Health Exclusive also provide maternity coverage also. Link
    Thanks Raj. I have checked Apollo GVK website and product, they are quite innovating. Would checkout and update you which one I have bought.

Thanks Again,
    Sushant