Thread: Personal loan and investing in stock market?

PolicyWala Newbie

Default Personal loan and investing in stock market?

I am looking to take personal loan and invest the same in some high return investment like stock market. Is taking Personal Loan and investing the money in Stock Market is good option?

This is not a good strategy, stock market is not for short term investment. So you will face lots of ups and down.

PolicyWala NewBie

You would get personal loan @ 15-17% and in stock market also you will get the same (if you are not investing in futures :-)). I don't see any point of taking such a liability for not much gain. Invest in MF as SIP, what ever money you have every month.

Quote Originally Posted by mkinra View Post
    I am looking to take personal loan and invest the same in some high return investment like stock market. Is taking Personal Loan and investing the money in Stock Market is good option?
    In the stock market u can win only if ur ready to lose..........albert drunk

It says all. Hope you would understand.
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert

Banned

Default Online Stock Trading

Personal loan has a very high rate of interest and stock markets are fraught with risks. So, I would advise you against taking a loan to invest in stock market. If you have an appetite for risks and have some money of your own, it may not be bad idea to dabble in stock market.
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.