Thread: Job in insurance Underwriting or operations?

PolicyWala Fan

Question Job in insurance Underwriting or operations?

I have completed Msc - Actuarial Science, from Amity, Noida. Please guide me how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations. I am looking for jobs in leading Pvt. Life Insurance Companies.

PolicyWala Fan

First check with the placement department of your institute. Take the address and phone no of all the Insurance Companies - HR. Send your profile to them, ask for short term projects.
    Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Minal View Post
    how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations
    You have done Msc - Actuarial Science. Apply for Actuarial Positions. Please send out your resume to HR of leading Pvt. Insurance Companies. I am sure you will click the interview. Please also start Actuarial course from ASI, Mumbai, it will help you in long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Minal View Post
    I have completed Msc - Actuarial Science, from Amity, Noida. Please guide me how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations. I am looking for jobs in leading Pvt. Life Insurance Companies.
    If you want to start your career in operations than you might have to start as data entry person initially. Gain experience and than move on to underwriting positions. In your CV mention all the insurance projects you have done during your course and go to each Pvt. Life Insurance Co. HR and ask for small assignment. All the best.