Thread: NCB Transfer from UK to India

PolicyWala Newbie

Exclamation NCB Transfer from UK to India

Hi Guys, I am presently working in UK for last four years. I am driving Ford Fiesta. I am pretty good driver, so no claim for last 4 years. I have an NCB of %. I am planning to return back to India. My query is - Can I use my earned NCB (which I have earned during my stay in UK) in India or not (because the driving habits of both the countries are same)?

Thanks,

Anurag

I don't think so that Indian companies would allow the NCB gained in UK. Because every country's insurance companies have there own set up rules. Better ask the Indian insurance companies customer care.

Call your UK insurer and ask them to send you a letter mentioning your NCB on it. Just submit the same, while filling the proposal form in India. I am also not sure, whether you would get it. But try.
    In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.

PolicyWala Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Natraj View Post
    Call your UK insurer and ask them to send you a letter mentioning your NCB on it. Just submit the same, while filling the proposal form in India. I am also not sure, whether you would get it. But try.
    Thanks Natraj - I have called my insurer and they are happy to issue me a letter mentioning the NCB on it. Would see in India, whether Indian insurer allow NCB or not. I will update you all, about the outcome.