Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is buying car insurance online safe?

Buy car insurance online is too easy and safe these days. Just go to best comparison sites, compare from more than 10 insurance companies and buy the best. You can save upto 7000 on car insurance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mahesh View Post
    Is buying car insurance online safe from online websites?
    Hi Mahesh,
    Currently the trend is getting things done faster as in our daily busy schedule, we hardly get time to spend more time especially when it comes to buying insurance....

I myself bought my car insurance online and trust me, it doesn't take much time and safe... I compared quotes from few available sites and then bought Oriental Insurance Policy from GIBL.IN.... but there are many other sites available like Coverfox,policybazaar.com etc. You can check and buy from anywhere. These guys are certified, trustworthy and are ready to provide quick service as well...Infact you can also save as much as 60% on pocket..

Sayantani

I think it is the best way to buy insurance for any vehicle, recently i renewed my car insurance from ICICI Lombard. In all i like the feature of comparing multiple companies quote.
    Moral: Yes its Safe, Secured, Saves money and Convenient.

Hi,

I have changed 3 cars in last 7 years as well as their insurances multiple times and every time when it comes to buying insurance I always go with buying insurance online because it saves a lot efforts and time.

Just go with the online option without having second thoughts.

Yes, buying car insurance from online website is safe and easy. I am using very-cheap-car-insurance.co.uk website for my car insurance.

Yes. It is safe.

Very well written post! Online insurance is safe. because i have been working on insurance for last 2 years.

Banned

Yes, it is a good idea for buying online car insurance because the premium is low compared to other insurance agents.

Default buying car insurance online is a safe option

Yes, buying car insurance online is a safe option, but there are certain things you should know before buying car insurance online:

1. Make sure you are buying car insurance from a reputed broker.
    2. Use a secure website
    3. Read the term and conditions carefully
    4. Before you enter the payment details check whether the payment gateway is secure or not.
    5. Download the policy detail and verify them on Parivahan app or the official website