Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IPO Details - Coal India Limited

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh View Post
    S.P. Tulsian - Black diamond in demat form!
    First time I am seeing his 'go for it' recommandation.
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

Default Coal India investors can withdraw bids up to October 25

Coal India investors can withdraw bids up to October 25
    Those who have invested in Coal India Ltd’s Rs15,000 crore public float will get a five-day window if they wish to withdraw their applications in India’s biggest ever initial public offer (IPO). Investors can withdraw their bids because there has been a mistatement in Coal India’s financials.
    Investors will be able to withdraw their bids till the end of Monday, 25 October.
    The withdrawal option has been given because of a small clerical error in the financial statements of Coal India. The statements have interchanged other income with closing stock. This has led to some difference in numbers.

PolicyWala Member

Pricing of Coal India's recently-conculded issue is likely to be decided at the Empowered Group of Ministers' (EGoM) meeting on Sunday (October 24, 2010).

Source - moneycontrol.com

PolicyWala Member

The government on Monday fixed the price of Coal India’s initial public offer (IPO) at Rs 245 a piece.

Equity shares of much-awaited Coal India (CIL) initial public offering (IPO) will be listing on exchanges on November 4, 2010.
    The issue price of India's largest IPO has been fixed at Rs 245 a share, at higher end of price band of Rs 225-245. The company has raised more than Rs 15,100 crore through IPO by issuing 63.16 crore equity shares.

Source - moneycontrol.com
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

I am looking to buy some shares for long term. Please guide me the best rate for me. Does current share price is good for buy?