Thread: Bajaj Allianz's Agent Insurance Licence Renewal Application

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Bajaj Allianz's Agent Insurance Licence Renewal Application

I am an agent of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company.It has been expired last year as I was not active in insurance sales for long time. How can renew my licence? Do I need to visit the IRDA office?

PolicyWala Expert Policy_expert's Avatar

Pay the renewal fee to Bajaj Allianz with renewal training certificate and then your license will be renewed. No need to visit IRDA office.
    'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

PolicyWala Member

Quote Originally Posted by samirbajaj View Post
    I am an agent of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company.It has been expired last year as I was not active in insurance sales for long time. How can renew my licence? Do I need to visit the IRDA office?
    Contact Bajaj Allianz - http://www.bajajallianz.com/Corp/aboutus/contact-us.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by samirbajaj View Post
    If it's more than three years since you have taken the licence. You will need to undergo renewal training for 25 Hours.