Thread: Insurance Query

PolicyWala NewBie

Default Insurance Query

Hey friends,
    I’m a newbie here…actually speaking I’m a newbie to this whole insurance industry. I have been planning to invest in insurance but I have zero knowledge is about it…I hope to seek some expert guidance from this forum. I have been reading a lot about insurance and e-insurance in particular, tax saving and its pros and cons and i'd like to know more on what are the best plans, types of insurance n tax saving, buying online or e-insurance etc.

It would be a great if the expert brains here can help an ‘insurance-dodo’ like me to understand this better… thanks in advance

P.S.: Please don’t write super technical insurance language…I request you keep it simple so that my ignorant brain finds it easy to digest

I have been planning to invest in insurance
    Insurance is not for investment. Go for other options like - Mutual Funds, PF, Stocks, FD etc.
    I’m a newbie here…actually speaking I’m a newbie to this whole insurance industry.
    Read this article, will help you buy insurance - http://www.policywala.com/content.ph...Life-Insurance
    I have zero knowledge is about it…I hope to seek some expert guidance from this forum.
    Please post your specific query.
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

PolicyWala Expert

What info you are looking for, be specific? Please mention your requirement in detail.
    And we are not experts, we are sharing, what ever, we know.

Please mention in details? What you are looking for?
    Insurance & Investment -- No..