Thread: ICICI Pru Life Insurance Policy - personal details & nominee details are not correct?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PolicyWala Newbie

Question ICICI Pru Life Insurance Policy - personal details & nominee details are not correct?

I had applied for a ICICI Pru Life Insurance Policy on 10th Oct'10 from one of the branch of ICICI Bank and submitted Rs.12000/- for first two instalments, but when I have received the documents on 25th Oct'10, I had found that all my personal details are mentioned in the policy were wrong, nominee details are not correct. I have contacted the ICICI Bank branch manager, he convinced me that he will help me out to correct the policy details. Till now nothing happened and when I had enquired about this policy from the ICICI Pru Life Insurance customer care, they answered me that there is no any complaint register against this policy. What to do know?

PW Fan

Contact Customer Care of ICICI Pru Life - 1800-22-2020
    If after that also you face problem then - http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedressal.jsp

Vikram - Always submit written complain, so you have something to fallback upon, if you need to. And also you can track it with the reference no provided by the insurer.
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

Banned

Hi ,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Please write to us on grievance@iciciprulife.com with your policy and contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

- ICICI Prudential