Thread: Nonreceipt Photo I-Card of LIC-Health plus policy, even after 8 months

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Nonreceipt Photo I-Card of LIC-Health plus policy, even after 8 months

I had bought LIC Health plus Policy on 4th March 2010 for my family. The first yearly premium of Rs.19000/- is been paid. After the expiry of more than 8 months, I am still waiting to receive the I-Card, which is necessary for cash-less claim settlement. I have already made a written complaint to LIC Branch office.

PW Fan

Have you submitted - Self Attested Photograph with the application form?

As per LIC wibsite - licindia.in
    Grievance Redressal Officers: Grievance Redressal Officers have been designated at all levels of the Organisation :
    • At the branch level: The Sr/Branch manager
    • At the divisional level: Manager, CRM
    • At the zonal level: The Regional Manager CRM
    • At the Central level: The Executive Director CRM/Chief(CRM)

Policyholders can personally contact these designated Officials and seek redressal of their grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit Kaushik View Post
    I had bought LIC Health plus Policy on 4th March 2010 for my family. The first yearly premium of Rs.19000/- is been paid. After the expiry of more than 8 months, I am still waiting to receive the I-Card, which is necessary for cash-less claim settlement. I have already made a written complaint to LIC Branch office.
    Contact “E-Meditek (TPA) Services Limited” who is the Third Party Administrator for LIC with your policy no. Check here contact us - http://emeditek.co.in/licgateway/contactsitemap.aspx
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.