Thread: Online premium payment of LIC Policies?

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Online premium payment of LIC Policies?

I have three polices of LIC in the name of myself and one policy is in the name of my wife. I have paid my polices online using online facility of LICindia.in website through my user ID. I am looking to pay premium to my wife’s policy using my user ID. Do I have to create new id and password for my wife? Can I pay these polices through my user ID?

You have to create separate user id if you are enrolling policy for different persons. It is because the system will not allow you to enrol the policy if the profile birth date and enrolled policy holder’s birth date does not match. They also suggested to use the separate user id for each person. Also note down the user id and password for future use.
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

PolicyWala Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeev S View Post
    I have three polices of LIC in the name of myself and one policy is in the name of my wife. I have paid my polices online using online facility of LICindia.in website through my user ID. I am looking to pay premium to my wife’s policy using my user ID. Do I have to create new id and password for my wife? Can I pay these polices through my user ID?
    Took proper care to enter policy number and Date of birth. If you are registering newly, look back to your policy to make sure of DOB, you have in policy.
    Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.

PolicyWala Newbie

Please explain me step by step, I am very new to online services.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeev S View Post
    Please explain me step by step, I am very new to online services.
    You have to go to LIC's website www.licindia.in and required to complete the registration. For this, you need to have your policy number and instalment premium details with you while registering on website. You will get an email from LIC on successful registration. Login with your credentials (User ID and Password). Go to ‘Enroll Policies’ option on the left hand side. Click To Enrol New Policies > Add your policy details. Next time when you login, you can directly go to ‘View Enrolled Policies’ to see the list of already enrolled policies. Click on the policy number of which you want to see the status.