Thread: disability coverage in life insurance and waiver of premiums

PolicyWala NewBie

Smile disability coverage in life insurance and waiver of premiums

Can someone explain about disability coverage, how benefits are paid,does occupation matters, how premiums are calculated. Do extra for occupation increase/decrease/stable in due course of term. If after policyholder becomes normal and begin to work, and if same disability reoccur,do coverage till exist. How many times the disability can be claimed during the policy term. Please explain in detail to what extent we could understand better. thanks in advance

In life insurance disability insurance coverage is death only. That is the insured will get double benefit if the insured died due within policy period.
    Note - Please give the policy name in the query or read the terms of the policy for such specific info.

PolicyWala NewBie

Default waiver of premiums

I wanted to know about disability due to occupation or other aspects. He have answered about death due to accident which is another rider. My intension is to know about waiver of premiums when proposer/policyholder is not able to pay premiums for a certain period and then start paying once he is normal in his routine activities. Hope i am clear in my thoughts