Thread: Personal loan from salary account or Pvt. bank?

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Personal loan from salary account or Pvt. bank?

I am working with state Govt. My Gross salary is 14890/- My take home salary is 12065/-. At the moment, I have not taken any loan. I looking for a loan of one lac. I am ready to pay the EMI via direct ECS from my salary account with SBI. Please guide me - which bank would be best for me - my salary bank or any other Pvt. bank?

With your query looks like that you need a personal loan. For this I would go with the bank where my salary account is, so in your case you apply to SBI. You can pay by ECS, no problem there.

PolicyWala Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    With your query looks like that you need a personal loan. For this I would go with the bank where my salary account is, so in your case you apply to SBI. You can pay by ECS, no problem there.
    Thanks for your reply. Please also let me know what all documents I need for the same.

For Salaried Persons -
    1. Minimum age 21
    2. Maximum Age 60
    3. Minimum Monthly Income Rs 5000 and above
    4. Documents Required Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving Licence).
    5. Address Proof (Ration card Tel/elect. Bill/ Rental agr. / Passport copy/Trade licence /Est./Sales Tax certificate)
    6. Bank Statements(latest 6 months bank statement /passbook)
    7. Latest salary slip or current dated salary certificate with latest Form 16

More info read here - http://www.policywala.com/forum/show...ments-for-Loan

You can go with your salaries account for apply the loan. Personal loans are available by private and public sector banks in the country. Personal loans are possible with no security or no collateral. For any loan approval need age was in between 21-60. Minimum monthly income is 5000/- and above.There are few documents required when you apply personal loan online.

• Filled loan application form
    • Copies of latest photographs
    • ID Proof
    • Address Proof
    • Financial documents( For salaries individuals-Latest 3 months payslips, For Self-employed individuals-1 year bank statements of current/Saving Account)
    • Details of Exisiting EMI.