Thread: Looking for personal loan of around 2 lakhs?

Default Looking for personal loan of around 2 lakhs?

I am looking for personal loan of around 2 lakhs. I am presently working in a MNC company with gross salary 40000 per month. Please let me know if I can get the personal loan.

Yes, you can also get personal loan. Please check documents here - http://www.policywala.com/forum/show...ments-for-Loan

PW Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Anil Patil View Post
    I am looking for personal loan of around 2 lakhs. I am presently working in a MNC company with gross salary 40000 per month. Please let me know if I can get the personal loan.
    My advice is take personal loan as last resort as the interest rates are quite high.

PolicyWala NewBie

There are many personal loan providers in the market. I’d suggest you to first list the trusted loan providers and compare their interest rates and re-payment terms. Going to your bank or finance provider to request a personal loan is probably the best option. If that doesn't work then try getting a loan from your local financial institutions. Check for tenure to repay and interest rate. I have taken a personal loan from Bajaj Finance personal loan and have experienced a hassle free approval at very less interest rates.

PolicyWala NewBie

Taking out a personal loan is not bad. It is taking the wrong loan from the wrong lender that can turn out bad.

Key features of Personal Loans are:
    Not all but only self-employed and salary individuals can opt for personal loans.
    There are options for EMIs
    Personal loans are tension free as they do not have any security or guarantors.
    Various banks offer loans where the tenure of repayment is very flexible.
    Availing personal loans includes minimum documentation, very simple procedure and quick approval.
    Loan amount varies according to the eligibility of individuals.

Banned

A personal loan is a short-term unsecured loan that you can use it to fulfil your financial needs. Before applying for a personal loan, you must fulfil certain eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria to apply for a personal loan

• Age of the applicant should be between 21-60 years
    • Minimum monthly income of Rs 20,000. (Varies according to area, which is higher in cities)
    • Minimum stability of 1 year in the current job.
    • Minimum work experience should be at least 2 years
    • Need basic documentation such as your address proof, identity proof, income proof and latest bank statements etc

Yes, You can apply the personal loan and you can get easily. But need to submit few documents and check your credit score before applying.