Thread: Can I go for innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation?

PolicyWala Newbie

Default Can I go for innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation?

I have been hearing that some insurance companies are offering new innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation, No Claim Bonus Protection etc.
    1-Can you throw some light on the same?
    2-Can I go in for 0% depreciation by paying extra and claim 100% of the cost in case of an accident/damage to my car?

3-Does a vehicle insurance provide any kind of cover to the driver/passengers in case of hospitalization/death?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ag35 View Post
    I have been hearing that some insurance companies are offering new innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation, No Claim Bonus Protection etc.
    1-Can you throw some light on the same?
    Please read in this article Link
    2-Can I go in for 0% depreciation by paying extra and claim 100% of the cost in case of an accident/damage to my car?
    Yes, why not?
    3-Does a vehicle insurance provide any kind of cover to the driver/passengers in case of hospitalization/death?
    No for hospitalization, Third Party Death is covered.
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

PolicyWala Member

Under car insurance driver/passengers are covered under personal accident cover and get benefit as per PA policy.

PolicyWala Fan

The 0% depreciation is gimmick. I would say go with PSU's Insurance with comprehensive insurance policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvind kumar View Post
    The 0% depreciation is gimmick. I would say go with PSU's Insurance with comprehensive insurance policy.
    It's not a gimmick. They (insurers) are charging extra premium to provide extra cover. I don't see any cover up here.
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert