Thread: Mutufal Funds Distributors Exam dates and venue

Default Mutufal Funds Distributors Exam dates and venue

Can we choose any venue and any date for the exam or will NISM tell us when and where to go?
    Which is a better option - Bangalore or Hyderabad to give the exam in terms of frequency when

the exams will be conducted?

PolicyWala Fan

What is to be done after I register?
    We keep gathering interests from distributors like you for various cities and at intervals of every two weeks, we arrange for a CPE in a location that will be suitable for most of the distributors from a region. Based on your collective requests and preferences, the CPE venue and dates are finalized by us and then we send you the seat confirmation with all the relevant details.
    So will happen to any city - Bangalore or Hyderabad, depending on no. of distributors giving exam. And the frequency also depend on the no. of distributors.

If I would like to choose Dec 29th at Hyderabad. Is that possible? The reason is that due to my travel plans and schedule the only day
    I will be at Hyderabad is Dec 29th. How far in advance they will announce the dates at each venue?

You need to check with NISM or CIEL for date and venue of exam. Please find the details below -
    Call NISM at (022) 6673 5100-05, (022) 66735132
    Email at cpe@nism.ac.in

Call CIEL at 09552551360
    E mail CIEL at cpe@ciel.co.in
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.