Thread: Reviews on Aegon's Term Insurance plan?

PolicyWala NewBie

Default Reviews on Aegon's Term Insurance plan?

Hi everyone,

I was planning on getting a term plan and AEGON's iTerm plan seemed like a great bet. I just want to check if any forum members here have had a personal experience with AEGON, they can share?

Thanks!

Animesh

I had a bad experience with AEGON's iTerm plan. I did my medical, submitted my docs and did everything on time, but they just delayed the processing and one day they called me up saying they can't offer the policy and refunded my premium.

Their claim ratios were also not good either - http://www.policywala.com/claimratio/2009-10.html

PolicyWala NewBie

I dont have idea about AEGON's iTerm plan as you can find many insurance companies providing different types of plans with big benefits .. but recently HDFC Life have launched "Click 2 Protect" which is a term insurance plan that is convenient to buy and is affordable as well .. One of my frd recommended me so am also thinking to go with the same

PolicyWala NewBie

I don't have any personal experience for Aegon. But according to the reviews which I have heard and read on internet Aegon don't have a good reviews for their polices and plans. Even customer satisfaction is also poor in many cases.