Thread: Online term plan for me and my wife for 2 cores

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Online term plan for me and my wife for 2 cores

I want to take term Insurance for me and wife of 2 cores each. My age is 34 and wife's 30 years, which company should I gowith for online buying. If I go will HDFC click2protect they ask for medical check up would that help in claim?

Does your wife earning? If not than I don't think she will be eligible for life insurance.
    Medical check up is good for high risk plans so that the insurance company can take a calculated risk. Nothing wrong in it.

I would go for medical test, what is big here? Anyway -
    1. The medical test is usually not conducted if age is in bracket of 18-35 and Sum Assured opted is less than Rs 50 lacs.
    2. The test conducted will depend on the age of life insured and it takes usually 2 days.
    3. The confirmation will be made available within 2 days of conducting medical tests.
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

PW Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay View Post
    I want to take term Insurance for me and wife of 2 cores each. My age is 34 and wife's 30 years, which company should I gowith for online buying. If I go will HDFC click2protect they ask for medical check up would that help in claim?
    If your wife is not working then it won't be possible to buy life insurance for her; that too 2 Crores .

PolicyWala Fan

Medical Checkup -
    If you are below 45 years of age, you may not be asked for a health checkup or you can skip the health checkup by agreeing to pay a higher premium. In this case, the policy is issued immediately and you get a soft copy. For those who need medical examination, the policy is issued within 48 hours of medical examination.