Thread: Which one should I go for Datacomp - Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?

PolicyWala Newbie

Question Which one should I go for Datacomp - Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh View Post
    Which one should I go for Datacomp's Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?
    Who your target customers are?

Insure Magic Multi Insurer - Too me this one looks more promising as it covers lic and other life insurers in the market.
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

Default Features of this product

1. A complete policy servicing system supporting policies of all Private Life Insurance companies
    2. Combined presentations of LIC and all other life insurance policies to give your customers a comprehensive view of his insurance portfolio at a glance
    3. Up-to-date information on Insurers, Products and ULIP NAVs provided to you by daily web downloads
    4. Paperless Office System – Scan and store all important documents of your customers
    5. Integrated with Magic Portfolio that enables you to create a personalized CD for your customer
    6. Integrated with Magic SMS Pro so that you can send SMS for services related to Private Insurer policies too
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

Too me Insure Magic Multi Insurer looks good as it gives you the comparative picture of the policy with other plans available in the market. Also cost might also be looked into.