Thread: Passed - LOMA 280 and LOMA 290 : Which profile should I opt for - Business Analysts, Testers and Pre-Sales?

Smile Passed - LOMA 280 and LOMA 290 : Which profile should I opt for - Business Analysts, Testers and Pre-Sales?

Hi, I am Sanket currently working in an insurance company. I have completed LOMA 280 and LOMA 290 and now enrolled for LOMA 301 leading to ALMI designation. I wanted to know further prospect of these courses especially in IT companies and insurance companies working in India (domestic market). How are these courses relevant and recognized in Indian Market place. Please give me any updates regarding this..

Regards,

Sanket

PW Expert

Check this thread for your query.

The thread is not specific in terms of what profile can one work on in IT companies. If that could be catered to then it would be very helpful to me and specifically if I could have a list of companies where LOMA certifications is preferred for domain specific roles that would help too.

IT organizations hire following profiles - Business Analysts, Testers and Pre-Sales Domain Guys.
    CSC, HCL, NIIT, Xchanging etc. and some call centers give weightage to the candidates with LOMA certifications.

u can go for BA in Insurance domain....

Hello Sanket,

could you you please tell me how do you processed your application for the LOMA 280 test?

i am seeking to take LOMA 280 exam.

thanks in advance.