Thread: Passed Associate (old syllabus) - Do I have to re-register again in for Credit Point System?

Default Passed Associate (old syllabus) - Do I have to re-register again in for Credit Point System?

I had cleared my licentiate and also 2 papers of Associate (old syllabus) in Non-life Stream, now I want to answer for the remaining papers of associate, how do I go about it? Do I have to re-register in for Credit Point System?

Check this thread - Link

1- Credit point for Passing Licentiate examination is 60, Associateship is (60+190) =250 and for Fellowship is (60+190+240) = 490.
    2- Candidates who have still not passed Licentiate and Associateship examination, credit points to such candidates will be converted and allotted on the basis of their passed papers available in annexure.
    3- If existing candidates appears Associateship exam in May 2012 as per old subjects, the credit points of those papers will be valid till 5 years but they have to appear compulsory Papers to get Associateship Diploma.
    4- Candidates who have still not passed Licentiate and Associateship examination, credit points to such candidates will be converted and allotted on the basis of their passed papers available in annexure.

Hope this will answer your queries.

More Info and annexure - Link