I have an LIC policy "Jeevan Saral". I have just paid my 12th policy i.e just completed 3rd Yr (quarterly premium). In these 3 years, I have paid the policies with few interests also due to paying the premium after due date. Now I am in a need of Money, So I want to take a loan on my Policy. I don't want to close the policy. I just want a loan against my policy. Now I want to know few details regarding my policy:
1) If I am eligible for the Loan ?
2) Whether this policy will provide me loan or Partial Withdrawal. If both facility is there, then which is better?
3) After 3 years, How much I can take Loan, if loan facility is available in Jeevan Saral Policy. i.e the % of Premium deposited.
4) If there is no Loan facility, then how much I can withdraw as partial withdraw scheme?
5) Finally, which option is better whether partial withdraw OR Loan?
I Hope You can resolve my issue soon. Waiting for your response....