Thread: Error in CIBIL Credit report - how to correct it?

Question Error in CIBIL Credit report - how to correct it?

I want to take home loan but when I got mine CIBIL report it shows me as a defaulter. I never took any loan. Some body used my PAN number. But the passport number and the voter card information is not mine. What should I do now?

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Administrator

Submit all the proof to CIBIL. CIBIL then verified and incorporated the updated, correct info in your credit report.
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Madhura View Post
    Submit all the proof to CIBIL. CIBIL then verified and incorporated the updated, correct info in your credit report.
    I have documents proof of wrong 'passport number' and 'voter card' information used to take loan but have no proof that I did not take that loan.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I have documents proof of wrong 'passport number' and 'voter card' information used to take loan but have no proof that I did not take that loan.
    You are target of identity theft. Register your complain with CIBIL.
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

For resolution of your queries, kindly write to us online by visiting our website.
    If any information on your CIR is inaccurate or needs to be updated, we shall be pleased to help you with the Dispute Resolution. The easiest way to initiate a dispute request is by submitting a duly completed On-Line Dispute Form available on our website.

We would further like to advise you not to divulge personal / financial information on public forums

To make corrections in the CIBIL Score by filing a dispute online, After the download of the form is done, you need to enter your details along with the CIR Number.