Thread: Health insurance for my parents

Default Health insurance for my parents

Hi Experts,

Please suggest some good health insurance companies and policies for my parents..

Mother's age:50+
    Father's age:60+

Thanks in Advance...

1- Please purchase at least Rs. 5 Lakh individual cover for father & mother.
    2- You can try Apollo Munich Optima Senior policy, Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet or Oriental's - Individual Medicalim or Hope - Health of Privileged Elder.

Check other plans details below -

Name:  health.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  148.1 KB
    Source - livemint.com

You don't need anyone's help.Just search on Google for compare insurance policies and you will get to many insurance company,where you can compare your insurance and select you affordable policy.As soon as possible go for it because insurance policy is most important for you and also for your family.

Chart is very informative. BTW you can also go for two individual policy for your parents. Senior citizen health policy for father for more coverage and benefits as age is over 60. And a mediclaim for your mom as she is not over 60, so she isn't applicable for senior citizen health insurance plans.

You can take the help of google to find the economical and best health insurance policy for your parents. You can go for either for oriental family health policy or iffco tokio family health insurance policy. You can contact them and take the complete information and then decide which one is better for your family.