Thread: How can I connect with CIBIL to get this updated on my records?

Question How can I connect with CIBIL to get this updated on my records?

I have had a outstanding amount on credit card. The bank had issued me a settlement letter and I had paid the amount and have an acknowledgement receipt of payment. However, I have not received an acknowledgement that the issue is settled in spite of repeated requests. How can I connect with CIBIL to get this updated on my records?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Thanks for the update Master. But do CIBIL accept my settlement receipt or they insist for settlement letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj View Post
    Thanks for the update Master. But do CIBIL accept my settlement receipt or they insist for settlement letter?
    If the Bank is not giving you the requisite letter, you can complaint to Banking Ombudsman. With the above receipt, you can also show the bank statement if you had paid by cheque. What is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If the Bank is not giving you the requisite letter, you can complaint to Banking Ombudsman. With the above receipt, you can also show the bank statement if you had paid by cheque. What is the issue?
    I had paid the amount as cash and the cash receipt is the only document I have. Will raise with Banking Ombudsman. Thanks.