I am sure many of you had lost your hard earned money by investing in this policy, as i could find many complaints posted on the net when googled.

Here is my story, i paid 3 premiums about Rs.1,20,000 in Jan2009 for Jeevan Anand policy and could not continue further, due to my personal financial issues.

I was not aware by the time of signing up this policy i had risk of loosing my amount if the premiums are not paid in time and no claim is entertained for this policy, my agent too had not warned me of this.
Last year when i approached my local LIC office, the staff present there told me i should wait minimum of 5years to claim the paid amount and believing him i waited for another one year and today i went to the same LIC office happily as it has been 5 years completed from the policy commencement date and to my shocking i was told i am unable to claim any amount for this policy!!

This has totally put me upside down, i never knew a government organization like LIC would draft a policy in such way they can easily cheat money from common people like us.

yeah, i know its my fault for not going through the T&C before signing up but you know, i am just like any other common Indian who does things blindly...

I learned a lesson of my life but the cost is too high for me or any Indian, now a days the economy has made such high terrible impact in running our day to day life and loosing my hard earned money with LIC is not justified.

The purpose of me writing this post here is, i like to join with others who are in same situation like me and see what can be done or if possible form a group and approach for any legal help in big way, there is no point in fighting individually - i think united we can get some help and find possible ways to fight for our money back from LIC.

I may be wrong but what i feel is there is nothing to loose further to try for some legal action, please let me know your thoughts and do post here if you are one of the looser in Jeevan Anand policy.

Hope i am not violating the forum rules here, if so sorry and do delete this post, i am only trying to get back my hard earned money, which will be a big help in leading my future.

Thanks.