Thread: How to get unclaimed insurance policy amount in India?

Lightbulb How to get unclaimed insurance policy amount in India?

IRDA has asked all insurers to give information on their respective website about unclaimed amounts of Rs. 1,000 or more due to policy holders. A policyholder should be able to find out the information by entering details like name, date of birth, policy number and PAN. Name of the policyholder and date of birth may be made as compulsory fields to enter (on website), while policy number and PAN may be optional fields.

When this info will be available?
    Insurers will be uploading the above information as on December 31, by January 31, 2015. So any policyholder can check this from January 31, 2015 onwards.

What is an unclaimed insurance policy amount?
    IRDA said it includes any sum payable to policyholder as death claim, maturity claim, survival claim, premium due for refund, among others, that remained unclaimed beyond six months from due date of settlement.

Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

So the information has been declared on December 31, by January 2015, I need to to remember this date and definitely share it on my site that I have created with Hostgator Promo Codes and at very low price.