Thread: How to remove my name from cibil defaulters list?

Question How to remove my name from cibil defaulters list?

Around 6 years back, I had taken loan from Bajaj Finserve Computer Loan. All the due installment had been regularly paid, unfortunatly one of the cheque has been bounced. After that collection executive collected my loan dues from my home. They did provide me the recepit for all the payments. All the dues finished on the time but I didn't recevied NOC. But last year, I had recevied one notice from Bajaj Finserve that your payment has been pending, so please pay the due amount. Then I went to their office but they have not properly answered my query. Again I had paid my dues and additional charges and got the NOC. But still my name is reflecting in the CIBIL defaulters list. Please tell me - how to remove my name in cibil defaulter list?

Thanks,

Medhu

Some questions, which are not clear from your query:
    1- Why their system is not showing the amount you paid, when you had all the reciept?
    2- Have you checked with the person, whom you paid the amount in the first hand, Is he really working with Bajaj Finserve?
    3- Why you again paid the amount?

First check the latest CIBIL Credit Report and check if its the same problem (as mentioned by you above). If yes then you need to raise a dispute with them. Follow the link for complete procedure.