Thread: Good mutual funds for next 25 years?

Question Good mutual funds for next 25 years?

My age is 27 years. I want to invest 10,000/month in mutual fund for next 25 years. I will try to increase my investment 10 to 15% per year. Please suggest me some good funds, so that I can invest 30%-35% on each fund.

Please also suggest me which is best equity fund for long term?

I can't predict for next 25 years but you can invest in
    1- ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Equity Fund or
    2- ICICI Pru Top 100 Fund or
    3- L&T Equity Fund

for next 3-4 years.

Go for one large cap fund - Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G) and one small and mid cap fund like - HDFC Midcap Opp Fund (G).
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

Banned

A Mutual fund are a great option for investment and can provide good returns over a long period. Starting a SIP is an even more excellent way than a 1-time investment in a mutual fund. A SIP Mutual Fund enables you to invest periodically. You can invest as low as Rs. 500/- per month. A decent mutual fund provides at least 8-10%. One should try and find mutual funds that give a return of 15% so that you can receive maximum returns. If you’re willing to invest about Rs. 10,000/- per month for 25 years, you would’ve invested about Rs. 30 Lacs. If you expect a return of 12%, you could receive more than Rs1.5 Cr as returns. Axis Mutual Funds is among the leading Mutual Funds in India and are capable of providing a great platform to invest in different mutual fund schemes as per your financial goals. It’s advised to research before investing blindly in any mutual fund to help you receive maximum returns after 25 years.