Thread: Old LIC Policies - How to get premium reminder and address change online?

PW Regular

Question Old LIC Policies - How to get premium reminder and address change online?

I have three LIC policies taken in 2005. I have been shifted to new place and my new address is not updated in the system, so I don't get the premium notification letter from LIC, which previously I used to get at the old address. Now I forgot the due dates of my policies. Could you please tell me - how can I get that details online. Also let me know If I can change my LIC address online.

You need to change your address - See procedure here - http://www.policywala.com/how-to-cha...olicy-address/

Address change for a policy can be done Online as well as Offline.

Procedure for change in Address Online:
    For changing address online the policyholder has to create an account at LIC of India and he has to enroll his policy in his account. After enrolling his LIC policy, the policyholder has to get Enrollment Form verified from any branch of LIC of India after signing it. After this verification, the LIC policyholder can change the address own his own without visiting the branch office of LIC of India. Upon verification the policyholder can change his address any number of times without visiting any branch of LIC of India.

Procedure for change in Address Offline:
    For changing address offline, the LIC policyholder has to write a letter to LIC of India mentioning his policy number. He also has to produce a proof of address along with the letter. This will be done only in his home branch i.e. the branch which issued the policy. EDMS & E-FEAP are the projects under process; once they will be successfully operational the address can be changed from any of the LIC branches without visiting them.