Thread: What is the best way to invest money in India to get good returns?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What is the best way to invest money in India to get good returns?

I'm 31 years old and my monthly income is about INR 35,000. Can anyone please suggest me a good investment plan to get higher returns.

In the long term equity has given the best returns. Investing in equity for a long term can do miracles. You can get returns about which you can never think of. There are many mutual fund companies in India which offer promising schemes. However, it is important to choose the right company. According to me, IDFC Mutual Fund is one of the best mutual fund investment companies in India, which offers various types of equity mutual fund schemes that you can choose as per your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by nilamsavant View Post
    I'm 31 years old and my monthly income is about INR 35,000. Can anyone please suggest me a good investment plan to get higher returns.
    What is your goal?
    Time horizon for investment?
    Risk appetite?
    How much you want to invest?
    Do you already have emergency fund for yourself and family?

Banned

The Indian Stock Market is a great place to invest. You can invest in the Stock Market in a couple of ways. If you don’t want to invest on your own, you can approach an asset management company that can invest on your behalf. It is better to invest in a mutual fund. A mutual fund is a great way to invest for good returns. If you are unable to deposit a lump sum amount at once, you can opt for a SIP. A SIP is a systematic plan to invest in a mutual fund. Mutual funds invest in a multiple Shares providing a diversified portfolio. It’s managed by a fund manager who ensures maximum returns on investment.

Banned

The Indian Stock Market is a great place to invest. You can invest in the Stock Market in a couple of ways. If you don’t want to invest on your own, you can approach an asset management company that can invest on your behalf. It is better to invest in a mutual fund. A mutual fund is a great way to invest for good returns. If you are unable to deposit a lump sum amount at once, you can opt for a SIP. A SIP is a systematic plan to invest in a mutual fund. Mutual funds invest in a multiple Shares providing a diversified portfolio. It’s managed by a fund manager who ensures maximum returns on investment.

Everyone looks out for the best investment options in India, where they can multiply their money in a specific time frame with least or no risk involved.
    But, it is hard to find an investment plan, which comes with a combination of high returns and low risk.
    In reality, the returns and risks are proportional to each other, which means the higher the risk involved, the higher the chances of returns will be.
    There are two types of investment options: financial and non financial assets. By investing in the right investment you can achieve your financial goals.
    Top Investment options in India.

If you are looking for the best Investment option for higher return, consider choosing these plans.
    1 Axis Mutual funds
    2 Direct equity
    3 Bank Fixed Deposit
    4 Initial Public Offering

This is interesting information