Thread: Which health insurance plan is the best to buy today?

Default Which health insurance plan is the best to buy today?

Hi

I have checked policybazar was looking for health insurance. I am not sure what should I check so i dont get any problem when I need to claim.

Which plan is the best to get today?

I need family floater, my, wife and small kid 4 years. I will need plan of 3 lac or 5 lac. We are 38 and 36 years old.

Please help me to decide which plan I should buy.

Regards

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh Raja View Post
    Hi

I have checked policybazar was looking for health insurance. I am not sure what should I check so i dont get any problem when I need to claim.

Which plan is the best to get today?

I need family floater, my, wife and small kid 4 years. I will need plan of 3 lac or 5 lac. We are 38 and 36 years old.

Please help me to decide which plan I should buy.

Regards
    When you are applying for a health insurance policy always mention pre-existing disease in the proposal form and in detail.

Also read - When Pre-existing disease will be covered?

If a person in your family has some disease then it's better to go for a separate policy for that person not family floater. (How much health insurance do you need?)

Every company pay claim (see no reason why they will not), if you are claiming with in the Terms and Conditions of the policy. So read T&C of the policy document carefully (specially co-pay etc).

Also read - How to prevent rejection of Health Insurance Claim?

Health care is very costly now a days and if you are living in Metro opt for Sum Insured Accordingly.

Also read - Tips to SAVE Health Insurance Premium
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

Hello Rakesh,

If you are looking for an health plan for your family then I will suggest you to go for an family floater plan as the name suggests is a plan that is tailor made for families and cover your entire family.
    This health insurance plan usually covers the individual, spouse and children. However, some insurance providers do have provision to cover dependent parents, siblings and parents-in-law. So family floater is an option for you to cover your loved ones. But before selecting the policy do some research to ascertain which features and benefits will suit them the most to your family.

In family floater plan the premium calculate on the age of the elder member of family. So comparing the policy is better option for you to get the best one in your budget there are various platforms are available in market to compare family health insurance plans online.

Hope this is useful for you.

Cheers.