Thread: Welcome RahulR to Policywala

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Welcome RahulR to Policywala

Hello All,

Please welcome RahulR to Policywala.

I just joined this forum today! I am from Mumbai, India. I am a car lover and also I like to ride bikes (but I don't have any). I do own Ecosport and Chevrolet Beat. Talking about work experience, from long time I am working with motor manufacturing company and also I have a good experience in general insurance. I joined this forums to know more about cars and car insurance. I have already mentioned my hobbies or interests in "Interest" section.

I would love to know more about members who are here. Thanks for accepting me as a member of this group.

Have fun and Take care!!

Administrator

Welcome to PW Rahul R!

You mentioned that you work with motor manufacturing company so how come you have knowledge of general insurance. Did you worked in insurance before?
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

Hi Madhura,

As I worked in motor company. I have many friends who are from different departments. General Insurance is another department where I have many friends. So, I like insurance topic I do read and know more about general insurance. If I have any queries I ask my friends. This is how I have good knowledge in General insurance. I have also worked with my friends who's in general insurance company (As a part time job).

Banned

Great community!