Thread: Revival of LIC Jeevan Anand and Jeevan Mitra (Triple Benefit) - medical examination?

Question Revival of LIC Jeevan Anand and Jeevan Mitra (Triple Benefit) - medical examination?

I took LIC Jeevan Anand policy in the year 2002 and paid the premiums up to 2014 and also Jeevan Mitra (Triple Benefit) policy in the year 2005 and paid the premiums up to 2014. For the year 2015 and 2016, I have not paid the premiums and now I am willing to pay the premiums the policies, I took from the LIC of India, Basavan Bagewadi Dist:Bijapur State:Karnataka; but now I have settled in Tanuku Dist:West-Godavari State:Andhrapradesh, when I visited LIC Office of Tanuku they stated that the policies will be revived at the servicing branch only and stated that medical examination is required to revive these policies by the LIC panel doctors at the Basavan Bagewadi only.

My doubt is that whether I have to undergo medical examination by the authorized doctors of LIC at Basavan Bagewadi only or I have to submit medical certificate issued by the LIC authorized doctor at Tanuku, whether the medical certificate issued by the government medical officer will be accepted or not. The LIC Tanuku officials are not telling the exact procedure.

Please help me.

via email@
    Chandrashekhar.Rathod
    saianudxxxx@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by NewsDesk View Post
    My doubt is that whether I have to undergo medical examination by the authorized doctors of LIC at Basavan Bagewadi only or I have to submit medical certificate issued by the LIC authorized doctor at Tanuku
    LIC policy revival will be done only in the branch, where the policy was issued or where you have taken this policy. So in your case it should be at Basavan Bagewadi Dist: Bijapur State: Karnataka.

Check the LIC panel doctors (put the city / district & search) : http://www.licindia.in/doctor_locator.htm

Check detailed instruction and forms at - How to Revive Lapsed LIC Policy?