Thread: How to renew expired Surveyor & loss assessor license in India?

Question How to renew expired Surveyor & loss assessor license in India?

I am BE Chemical from IIT,Roorkee 1979 & have 35 yrs experience in oil & gas industry (HPCL). Up till 1994, I had the this license but didn't Renew it. Now I am retired & would like to start this again how can u help me?

Thanks,
    SATYABHUSHAN GUPTA

Via email

Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

As per IRDA regulations you need to renew your surveyor license every five years. The system sends you a reminder email 3 months before the license expiration date informing you to renew your license before expiry. You are also required to pay the required renewal license fee. There are certain prerequisites and conditions that you need to remember while renewing your license.

Prerequisites for License Renewal
    - You can renew your license 90 days before the date of expiration. If you apply for renewal three months before the license expiry date, a warning message is displayed.
    - For license renewal, first you need to submit Form 12 for the current year before you go ahead with your license renewal. If you try to renew your license before submitting form 12, a warning message is displayed.

Conditions for Late Renewal
    Name:  surveyor.jpg
Views: 2997
Size:  69.2 KB

To apply for license renewal:
    1. Click Surveyor-Individual tab.
    2. Click Licensing tab.
    3. On the Licensing screen, click Renew License. The License Renewal screen is displayed. All the mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

For renewal - register on IRDA - BAP portal - http://www.irdabap.org.in/irj/portal/irda