Thread: AIII in General stream

PW Regular

Default AIII in General stream

Dear All,

I am a licenciate holder both in Life and General. Would like to go for AIII in General stream. Kindly advise me how it is.

Thanks
    Raj

PolicyWala Expert Policy_expert's Avatar

One who has passed Licentiate examination with Life branch subjects has to enroll for the Life branch subjects of Associateship course. However the candidates who has passed Licentiate examination with “General” branch subjects has the option to choose either Fire, Marine, Miscellaneous and General branch of subjects at Associateship course.

So you need to pass licentiate examination of general stream also.

All the best!
    'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Dear All,

I am a licenciate holder both in Life and General. Would like to go for AIII in General stream. Kindly advise me how it is.

Thanks
    Raj
    Best way to find out is to checkout yourself. Go to III Institute in your city and check out the study material and last years papers and then decide.
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Dear All,

Thanks
    Raj
    Raj - It is not clear from your question what exactly you are looking? If you are looking from Job side or knowledge wise both ways AIII is good.