Thread: Address Change in my LIC policies?

PolicyWala Member

Default Address Change in my LIC policies?

In June'2009, we have shifted to our new house in Ghaziabad, previously, we were in East Delhi(In my family father home). All my LIC policies were issued on my old house.
    Now I wanted to change my address in my LIC policies.

• Can I change my address online?
    • Is there any Address change form which I can download online and submit the same to LIC Office?

Can I change my address online?
    No in LIC it is not possible.
    Is there any Address change form which I can download online and submit the same to LIC Office?
    There is no specific form for the change of address. You can write a simple application for change of address to Branch Manager, LIC of India.
    You can submit this application via your LIC agent or you can visit nearest LIC branch. You can also send this application via normal post to the concerned LIC branch

Remember if you have policies from different branches you should send your request to respective LIC offices
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

PolicyWala Newbie

Default You can Change Address Online but first LIC Approval Required

Re: I cannot change my address online

The enrolled policies must be validated by the branch to avail the facility of online address change. Kindly submit the duly signed enrollment form to any of the branches where at least one policy is serviced, for validation. . The enrolment form (PDF format) can be generated through an option available at the bottom of the page after you click "enroll policies" option.