Thread: HDFC Life Pension Super : Policy AutoLapse - How to get money back?

Default HDFC Life Pension Super : Policy AutoLapse - How to get money back?

Hello.. My policy auto-lapsed recently due to non payment of premium. I took the policy in 2010 and have paid 60000 till date. I wanted to know if i can get this amount or any part of it back ? I do not wish to continue with it.

Policy is HDFC Life Pension Super. I took it when i was in collage.

Doomslyr,

Not able to find - 'HDFC Life Pension Super' plan info on HDFC life website. If you have any details regarding this. Please share, then only I will be able to give you my views.
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

Please see attached pdf file for plan details pension.pdf

You can get part of your premium paid amount as per the below table.

SURRENDER CHARGE
    - This charge is a percentage of the fund value and will depend on the number of premiums paid prior toyour surrender request.
    - No Surrender Charge will be levied for any Policy that is surrendered after the 5th policy anniversary
    - The Surrender Charge is 100% of the Fund Value before the payment of the premium due on the 1st policy anniversary. There after the Surrender Charge applicable is shown in the table below.

Name:  hdfc.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  33.0 KB

For cases where part of the original annualised premium is not paid, for example if the frequency of payment is monthly or the premium is reduced, then the Surrender Charge will be derived from the above table on a prorata basis.
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert

Got a similar query.... My policy auto-lapsed due to non payment . I took the policy in 2010 and have paid 99,999 during policy commencement. Couldn't pay premium after that. I wanted to know if i can get this amount or any part of it back ? I do not wish to continue with it.
    Policy is HDFC Life Pension Super.