Thread: Exemption for ACII

PolicyWala Fan

Question Exemption for ACII

Hi All,

This is ReVoLuTiOn, I have given my fellow exams (life) this May'09 and would like to go for CII, London, just wanted to know the procedure and exemption given by them after clearing fellow from III, Mumbai.

NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Thanks,
    ReVoLuTiOn

PolicyWala Expert Policy_expert's Avatar

CII-III tie-up

Please visit III website: www.insuranceinstituteofindia.com and check "Important notice" on top of right panel.

This should help your query.
    Last edited by PolicyWala; 14-06-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

Quote Originally Posted by ReVoLuTiOn View Post
    Hi All,

This is ReVoLuTiOn, I have given my fellow exams (life) this May'09 and would like to go for CII, London, just wanted to know the procedure and exemption given by them after clearing fellow from III, Mumbai.

NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Thanks,
    ReVoLuTiOn
    Revolution,

You would get 210 credits if you are a fellow of III. Which means you need to get clear eighty credits (= 3 subjects) to obtain the highest degree of CII / which is Advanced Diploma (ACII)

Associates of III get 120 credits. Which means an AIII has to clear 170 credits.

Or you can directly visit III - Local institute to get more info on the same.