Thread: Online Term Insurance "HDFC Click 2 Protect" - Do I need to undergo medical test?

PolicyWala Newbie

Default Online Term Insurance "HDFC Click 2 Protect" - Do I need to undergo medical test?

I am looking to buy an Online Term Insurance "HDFC Click 2 Protect" with 50 Lakhs Sum Assured. Before buying the policy, I spoke to HDFC Customer Care executive and he told me that I need to under go medical test. But I have not gone through any Medical test and policy has been issued. As I am not suffering from any disease as of now I had not mentioned any medical problem while buying policy.

Will not having medical test have any impact while taking the claim of death due to any medical reason?

No info about medical tests on the HDFC - Click 2 Protect Brochure. It's underwriting policy of the company, check with local HDFC Life Office.

Default Re: Online Term Insurance "HDFC Click 2 Protect" - Do I need to undergo medical test?

Dear sir/madam,

We have noted your query and will respond to you shortly.

Regards
    HDFC Life

Dear sir/madam,

Claim processing would be based on the disclosures made at the proposal stage

Regards
    HDFC Life

Quote Originally Posted by HDFCLife View Post
    Dear sir/madam,

Claim processing would be based on the disclosures made at the proposal stage

Regards
    HDFC Life
    Please answer the main query - "Online Term Insurance "HDFC Click 2 Protect" - Do I need to undergo medical test?"
    Everyone has a scheme of getting rich.. Which never works.

Banned

Manish any online policy has only once problem it may be the cheapest but it 60 out of a 100 times does not give claims settlement!! check Aegons track record which does 30% of all online policy issuance in India .but has a very bad claim settlement. always provide a medical or declare medical conditions on your policies so that there are no issues when it comes to claim settlement.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please respond with your contact number to assist you with clarification about click to protect on XXXXXXXXXX at XXXXX dot com

Regards
    HDFC Life

--- Updated ---

Warning: Please only post answers to the queries. If you don't know the answer, please don't post email id.