Thread: Maximum limit for money and credit card for a travel policy?

PolicyWala Newbie

Exclamation Maximum limit for money and credit card for a travel policy?

I am going for a business trip for my new venture. Its an export business to European countries. So during this trip, I am carrying some important documents, money and credit cards. Just wanted to know - what is the maximum limit for money and credit card for a travel policy?

PolicyWala Fan

Check on the policy and price comparison sites and go for the policy cover which is giving the cover you are looking for.
    Last edited by Administrator; 09-01-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shivkumar View Post
    I am going for a business trip for my new venture. Its an export business to European countries. So during this trip, I am carrying some important documents, money and credit cards. Just wanted to know - what is the maximum limit for money and credit card for a travel policy?
    I am afraid there is no such cover available in India. I have checked ICICI Lombard and TATA-AIG travel insurance policies.
    Rules/Guidelines at PolicyWala | Help Old People |
    I am speaking from experience and my own personal views above - I am not an advisor, nor an expert.

PolicyWala Newbie

Credit card is covered by the bank, if you provide them info in time, when it is lost.