Thread: Forgot my password for LIC login - how can I update my new e mail?

PolicyWala NewBie

Lightbulb Forgot my password for LIC login - how can I update my new e mail?

I forgot my password for LIC login. When I am asking for new password it is sending new password at my previous e-mail ID, but my old id is no more working, it is closed now. Pls tell me how can I update my e mail.

PW Expert

Use LIC Phone Helpline -Link

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsoni View Post
    I forgot my password for LIC login. When I am asking for new password it is sending new password at my previous e-mail ID, but my old id is no more working, it is closed now. Pls tell me how can I update my e mail.
    You cannot update your email, if you don't have old email id working. So please register with a new email id and re-enter all your policy again.
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsoni View Post
    If you have forgotten your LIC login user ID, write an email to bo_eps1@licindia.com requesting to provide your LIC customer portal login user Id. In the subject line, mention “New Query”" and in the email, mention the following details for verification purpose -
    1- Your Name
    2- Your Policy number
    3- Date of Birth
    4- Postal address
    You will receive your LIC login user Id from the above given email Id within 48 hours. Then use the login Id and your Date of Birth to reset your password.
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Expert View Post
    You cannot update your email, if you don't have old email id working. So please register with a new email id and re-enter all your policy again.
    In reply:-
    I am unable to register with a new email id and getting error "Policy has already been registered & try with another Policy".

Is there any other way to create a new id and register the policy....